Why use Account Funds?
- It allows customers to top-up their account funds with an amount between the limits that you set.
- Customers can use their deposited funds to pay for new orders within your store.
- The shop manager can offer discounts to customers using account funds to create more incentives.
- Mixed payment methods are allowed if the account funds don’t cover the order total.
- Detailed reports to keep control of the stats and rate of usage of the account funds.
- Deposited funds can be refunded.
- The shop Manager can check and edit the funds of each registered customer in the store.
- Add funds to your customers’ accounts when they sign up for your store.